Through the Years is presented in its last printed edition without filtering of the modern lens. Packed with an "administrative" history of the park from 1910 to 1960, Through the Years features thirty-one historical photographs, including the original Apgar Cabin, Old McCarthyville, the former town of Altyn, the original Snyder Hotel, the dedication ceremony at Logan Pass for the opening of the Going-to-the-Sun Road and many others. This historic text displays careful management and documentation of this precious resource, preserved much as it is today.
by Donald H. Robinson, with revisions by Maynard C. Bowers and Richard W. Frost. 127 pages, black and white.